dinsdag 12 mei 2009

Ol' 78s Radio Hour

Broadcast on local studentradio Urgent FM as part of the Ghent Beach dj-contest final, this is a Best of 78s tunes compilation mix, bringing together some favorite crackling classics from all over the world. Tune in!



G.U. Hsu – The English sound table
Mr. Ero – My darling Rose
Jerry Roll Morton – Frog-I-More Rag
Max Harris and His Novelty Trio – Peg o’ my heart
Geechie Wiley – Last kind word blues
Fairouz – Hala la laya
Magia Melagia and G. Mouzaki – The woman’s heart
Claire Leclerc – Magic Flowers
Jack Kaufman – I’ll see you in C-U-B-A
Rose Mania - Moi moi
Semi Sheheen – Dabka Dance
Unknown prisoner – How I got into the penitentiary
Lonnie Young, Ed Young and Lonnie Young Jr. – Jim and John
Unknown prisoner – Murder’s home
Jonuzi Me Shokët – Vome Kabé
Clarence Ashley – The coo coo bird
Semi Sheheen – Dance Sherazad
Blue Ribbon Boys – Futuristic Jungleism
Rose Mania – Fickle Lulu
Louis Armstrong – Peanut vendor
Duke Ellington – Rockin’ in rhythm
Cliff ‘Ukelele Ike’ Edwards – I ain’t got nobody
Ruth Etting – Love me or leave me
Joseph Lamb – Ragtime Nightingale

Grab it HERE, folks!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten